Bolton & Company
Bolton & Company has been leading Independent Agents to the best possible coverage at the best possible price with the best possible service since 1965.
We constantly research providers for the highest rated companies and continue to help develop coverage for most any need you may have. That service attitude is shared by everyone in our company. You’ll notice it from your first call to the issuance of coverage and subsequent follow-up.
Did you know?
- We have been helping the Independent Agent for over 50 years.
- We have no minimum volume commitments for any agencies.
- You can always reach a live person.
- We have over 50 different insurance companies to market your risk to.
- We have had contracts with some of our companies for over 40 years.
- We only represent the highest quality (A rated or higher) carriers.
- We have a full line of products from Commercial Property, Commercial Auto, Commercial Liability, Special Programs, and Personal Lines and almost anything in-between.
- We issue prompt quotes as the majority of all commercial lines quotes are done in-house.
- We have a quick turnaround time as over 97% of all policies written are issued in our office.
- We offer online rating programs for almost all of our personal lines products.
- We issue over 95% of our Personal Lines policies same day as bound.
- We represent over 1120 agencies in Kentucky and over 3500 in 5 states.
- We are family owned and committed to the Independent Agency.
- We offer some of the most competitive commissions available.
No matter if you have a $2,000,000 commercial building or a $4,000 mobile home, we are your market. Even with all the technology advancements, everything still goes back to the partnership between the agent and us.
We wish to thank everyone who has done business with us over the past 50+ years and welcome any new agents.
If you are in Louisville, please stop by for a visit! We are located on the 24th floor of the Waterfront Plaza Building, overlooking beautiful downtown Louisville, and the Ohio River.